Get upcoming course and industry updatesSubscribe to news
Fire and Emergency Warden
When an emergency strikes in your workplace the people most likely to be relied on will be the Building and Floor Wardens.
The ability of these personnel to respond decisively and appropriately can make all the difference to how people react in an emergency.
Trainee wardens will become aware of their responsibilities and how to safely and effectively evacuate their designated areas.
They will learn how to address issues that may arise and how to react when circumstances change, for example fire and smoke inhalation or earthquake and entrapment.
We train in your workplace integrating your policies and procedures into the course content.
Click here to find out more about your organisations requirements to have trained Fire and Emergency Wardens on site.
- Evacuation procedures / schemes
- Passive and active fire systems
- Wardens roles / responsibilities
- Actions on alarm activation
- Communication systems
- Identifying workplace procedures
- Identifying exits / assembly areas
- Identifying alarm panels
- Operation of evacuation board
- Trial Evacuation (optional)
18408: Demonstrate knowledge of fire and emergency warden duties in the workplace
- Venue and travel can be arranged
- Morning tea provided on request
If training is onsite, a site examination can be carried out by FETS prior to your training course to ensure course content is tailored for your unique working environment.
Contact Us to enquire about this course or call 0800 FETS 4 U.Book This Course Call Today 0800 338 748